1. The individual is responsible for downstream process technology transfer, engineering scale-up, process optimization from bench to large scale for a number of production processes using E. coli and/or mammalian cell culture technology.
2. The individual will lead a group of scientist, associates, technical operators to conduct purification of recombinant proteins, or monoclonal antibodies, or immunotoxins, or viral vectors.
3. The individual will train junior staffs in technical skills and GMP compliance. The group will accept lab scale process through technology transfer and scale-up the process to production scale with optimization in large scale production. The group will support analytical development and product characterization.
1. Minimum 5 years biopharmaceutical industrial experiences after Ph.D. training in related fields of biochemical engineering, chemical engineering, protein engineering, biochemistry, and/or biological sciences.
2. Must have CGMP experiences in biologics. Previous leadership in downstream biological production is appreciated. Previous experiences in international biopharmaceutical industry is a plus.
3. Excellent communication skill both in Chinese and in English is required.